Well Christmas and New Year’s have come and gone and we’re already on the 21st of January, but seeing as I haven’t posted it yet, I thought I would post my 2017 Christmas and birthday haul.
- New dress shirts. I got 3 new dress shirts and a tie for my birthday and christmas. I also got dress socks, and a real Italian cheese grater from my grandparents.
- Gift cards. I got a $15 Dairy Queen gift card on my birthday, then for christmas I got a $20 Coffee house gift card, another $15 Dairy Queen card, a $20 Subway card, and a $25 McDonald’s card. I also got a $20 gift visa, which I used to buy a phone belt holster pouch, and a laptop sleeve. At work, they gave me a $20 gift card to the Mexican Restaurant, and $25 gift certificate to any of the businesses in the chamber of commerce for my city.
- A bluetooth speaker. I got a bluetooth speaker again this year from my grandparents. This one lights up. I use it with my laptop.
- Books. I got an lolcats book, and a book written by the longtime Jeopardy champ, Ken Jennings.
- Casual clothes. I got a new sweatshirt, a new coat, and a pair of jeans.
- A new Timbuk2 backpack. This was the main gift, and the thing I had been needing the most. I quite like it.
- A swiss army knife. This was the second most important gift. I had been needing a good knife for awhile.
Well that’s it. I will provide pictures of the backpack and my keychain with the knife.